Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday, 1 pm - 5 pm
Join us for an entire day of fun-filled activities designed to showcase what you can do to help keep our oceans and beaches clean!
- How big is a whale? Fill in our chalk outline critters and find out!
- Can you tell trash from natural materials by touch alone?
- How much damage can 390 plastic bags do to the environment?
- Make a game out of fishing for trash.
- Meet some cool sea creatures from Seaview Aquariums.
- Find out more about how you can dive deep with Adventure Dive Center.
- Learn how to recycle from Keep Albany-Dougherty Beautiful.
- Discover more about the trash in our rivers and creeks from Lee County Code Enforcement.
- Get up-close and personal with some animals from Chehaw.
Sunday, 1 pm-5 pm
We welcome the Sea Mobile from Gulf Specimens Marine Laboratory in Panacea, Florida! Get hands-on with touch tanks featuring creatures like starfish, sea urchins, conch, crabs, sponges, and a variety of other sea life from the Gulf of Mexico.
Special Presentations in the Imagination Theater
- Saturday at 2:30 - Shrimp, a talk by Jack Rudloe, author and founder of Gulf Specimen Marine Laboratory
- Sunday at 2:30 - Sea Turtles, a talk by Jack Rudloe, author and founder of Gulf Specimen Marine Laboratory
New Movies - Exclusive showings all day both days!
Saturday: 10:30 & 1:30
In the early 21st Century, rumors about an island of garbage somewhere in the Paciﬁc Ocean, started
Turtle: The Incredible Journey
Saturday: Noon & 3:30
TURTLE: THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY is the story of a little loggerhead turtle, as she follows in the path of her ancestors on one of the most extraordinary journeys in the natural world.