A float trip in a limestone embedded waterway is ideal for an enjoyable scenic paddle. Drift down one of this country’s most endangered rivers, the Flint. Our river is cool and provides nice cold-water springs for your viewing pleasure. Native wildlife and stunning views will not disappoint on this pristine journey. Join our canoe guide and experience this unique part of southwest Georgia this summer and fall.
Saturday Paddle the Flint
Explore a scenic section of the Flint River and learn about this amazing natural resource. Minimum age is 10. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Each participant should bring a sack lunch and water. Trips last approximately 6-8 hours.
All Day Paddle Excursion
For an extended day escape in nature, consider this 8-10 hour paddle.
Register your group and enjoy a relaxing day out with your friends and family. You can earn a scout badge or enjoy a day of professional development on the river. We serve groups such as scouts, youth groups, birthday parties and corporate events.
Additional Information for all Trips
- Trip guide, canoe, paddles and personal flotation device (PFD) are all included.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- No child under age 10 will be allowed to participate.
- Capacity is 2 adults per canoe unless parents are accompanied by a child age 10 or older who is small enough to ride as a third passenger.
- Coolers permitted, but no alcoholic beverages will be permitted on trips.
- For safety purposes, NO FLIP FLOPS or SANDALS allowed on trips, only closed toed shoes.
- Hat, sunscreen and bug repellent are suggested.
- You must include payment with your registration to hold a slot.
Refund Policy: Full payment for each canoe paddle is due with registration. All prices include tax. If customer cancels, a full refund will be given if the cancellation is made more than two weeks prior to the canoe paddle. No refunds will be issued due to customer cancellation after that point. If trips are cancelled by the Flint RiverQuarium due to extreme high/low river flows or inclement weather, a full refund or rescheduling of the trip will be offered.
It is not quite time for the Summer Canoe Trips. When the dates and registration are announced you will be able to make your reservations on this page. Check back often for new information.